We are offering an innovative and exciting Mindful Family programme for adults. It includes a versatile combination of small group
mindfulness-based coaching sessions, a selection of mindfulness-based meditation practices and original activities aimed at bringing mindfulness in our busy daily lives in a
fun and engaging way.
- Mindful Beginnings start our journey into an increased awareness of our life experience; the programme is composed of ten weekly two-hour sessions. More details here
- Mindful Continuum deepens our journey and allows us to explore new meditation techniques as well as steadying our practice; the programme is also composed of ten weekly two-hour
sessions. Having attended Mindful Beginnings or a mindfulness-based programme such as MBSR/ MBCT is a pre-requisite. More details here
- Mindful Reflections meet once or twice a month and offer self-contained drop-in sessions which allow us to explore a particular theme related to the practice of meditation and
mindfulness in more depth. An ongoing or previous meditaiton practice is highly recommended. More details here
- Mindful Transformation requires our commitment into an inner journey of transformation. More details here
- Mindful Family Explorations allow us to experience many other ways to lead a mindful and healthy life. More details here
- Mindful Parenting is a monthly group exploration of the skills we need as parents to guide our children in a fulfilling and conscious life. More details here
These group practices are available to the whole community and can also be arranged for a preformed group of family or friends who desire to evolve together. Our common aim and wish
to grow more mindful is our ultimate guide.
In the mean time why don't you try this truly original meditation, The Echoing Silence
of your Mind by Hudson Gardner ?
CONTACT US if you wish to know more about this original Mindful Family programme and if you would like to be kept informed.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The thought manifests the word;
The word manifests the deed;
The deed develops into habit;
And habit hardens into character;
So watch the thought and its ways with care,
And let them spring forth from love
Born out of compassion for all beings.
As the shadow follows the body,
as we think, so we become.