A Medical Herbalist, Abdominal and Cranio Sacral Therapist with special interest in functional medicine, gastrointestinal and gynacolocial problems. Her main practice is in Central London.
Susanne's aim is to combine knowledge from a wide range of disciplines to create an integrative approach to complementary health utilising both traditional knowledge and modern scientific findings. To achive this she often combines bodywork (such as Maya Abdominal Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Therapeutic Massage) and prescribing therapies (such as Herbal Medicine and Functional Medicine and nutrition).
Susanne lectures in Herbal Medicine at Westminster University and runs Herbal Medicine and Health workshops and courses throughout Europe.
She is the author of Modern Herbal Medicine - with Medical Herbalist Susanne Kaiser through the seasons (currently only available in German)
Training - Academic
• BSc Herbal Medicine (University of Westminster, UK)
• MSc Gender Studies (London School of Economics, UK)
• BSc Psychology & Communication (London Guildhall University- now Metropolitan University, UK)
Advanced professional diplomas & courses
• Cranio Sacral Therapy (College of Cranio Sacral Therapy, UK)
• Therapeutic Massage (University of Westminster, UK)
• Applied Functional Medicine for Clinical Practice (Insitute of Functional Medicine, USA)
• Advanced Practice Module - Endocrine System (Institute of Functional Medicine, USA)
• Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal TherapyTM [Self Care, Professional, Certification](Arvigo Institute, USA)
• Abdominal Massage - Palpatory Anatomy of the Belly, Palpatory Anatomy of the Pelvis (Marty Ryan, Loveyourguts, USA)
• NAET basic and advanced course, allergy advanced and conference (USA & UK)
• Hydrotherapy according to Kneipp (Kneipp Institute, Germany)
• Practical anatomy in the lab: Viscera, Gynae & Cranium (College of Bodyscience, UK)
• Introduction to Visceral Manipulation (VM) (College of Bodyscience, UK)
• VM Advanced courses: Peripheral nerve manipulation,Vascular visceral manipulation, Osteo-articular Approach (Jean-Pierre Barrall, UK via CPDO)
• Alzheimers to Autism
• Gluten sensitivity and allergy
• Chronic Fatique Syndrome
• NAET - Allergy Elimination, Autoimmune Disorders, Gut Dysfunction and Gluten Intolerance
• Metabolic syndrome and chronic disease
The first thing you discover is
a kind of emptiness,
a presence which doesn't seem to have content to it,
like looking up at a limitless sky.
That boundary-less place
is your own consciousness,
When you relax into it,
you realize that it's also full -
it is everything.
You realize this presence is
what you really are: Love.